This is the technical section, there might be some source code around. Most of the source code snippets that are directly on this site is published into the public domain via the CC0 license, so that you can do whatever you like with that code.
Since 2010 I use GNU/Linux as my primary operating system. It took a while to get everything working, but now I am not really looking back.
GNU/Linux allows me to tinker a lot, writing little scripts that do some task or organize my backups for me. I really like the way the software works here.
- pam_mount and SELinux
- Folders For
- KDE with Awesome WM
- My Keyboard Layout
- Opinions about Linux distributions
- From Thunderbird to mutt
- Color Hostname
- Version Control Display In Shell Prompt
- Getting Started with Linux
- Regular Expressions
- My Favorite (GNU/Linux) Tools
- New Thoughts About Package Management
- KDE Plasma vs. Awesome WM